Friday, October 19, 2007

I did it!


Finally I did what I have been wanting to to for more than 10 years, I bought a spinning wheel. A Louet S10 at a very good price, it is used but has has been gone over and everything is tip top. I cant wait to get it and think about all the wonderful rovings and tops that are out there ready to spin *drool*

As for other thing I haven't done much as I have been sick and have been reading a lot and not doing any knitting or stitching.
My stash however has grown and I will post pictures soon of the loot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Það munar ekki um það ... það verður nú stuð á minni þegar hún fer að spinna á fullu.

Anonymous said...

En þú sniðug. Hlakka til að sjá afraksturinn.

Anonymous said...

I think your stash has sex when you are not watching LOL!
I love the thing, I can't wait to see it in person!

Anonymous said...

Til hamingju með gripinn...nú vantar bara rollurnar og þá væri þetta fullkomið;);)