Friday, January 18, 2008

Progress Report and RSC 2008 here I come

Regarding my January goals I am managing slowly to work towards them, since they include a lot of lace this is no speed knitting so I am fairly happy about my progress so far. I have started and finished the clues that are up on Spring Shawl sureprice, I have started the Civil War Shawl and I am also current on that one, I have knit more then the riquired sock for January and they where knit from stash.

I am also knitting on the Peacock feathers shawl but not much progress there and I have found both yarn and pattern for an Aran sweater that is going to be either for my brother or my oldest son. I am also knitting a hooded baby sweater for my grand daughter out of Smooshy from Dream in Color and I opted for the 2 year size since she is a big baby ( 10 kilos at 6 months ).

I also managed with the help of one of my best friends to buy the membership for the Rocking Sock Club 2008, she is a great enabler and since I was feeling sorry for myself and my now closed CC she put up the bulk of the money for the club, ( Note to self: Remember to knit her a lot of goody things this year )
No pictures of my knitting this week only of the cat where he demonstrates his excellent taste in yarn by taking up residence in a basket with balls of cashmere and silk yarn.

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Hann hefur góðan smekk kötturinn. Velur aðeins það besta :)

Ég þyrfti að kaupa silki og kasmír til að skreyta íbúðina eins og þú :)

Anonymous said...

Hann er sætur hann Pjakkur krútt.

Kveðja Hafrún Ásta