Friday, January 11, 2008

camouflage socks

My oldest son wants a new hunting sweater, he accidentally put his old one that I knit many years ago into the washer at much to high temperature and it now would fit a 10 year old. He was asking about camouflage yarn but I am not going to buy yarn for a sweater so I said that I could knit him socks in such yarn and here they are.

I have also started the Spring shawl sureprice and I am 20 rows into that one using Creme Brulee yarn in Spring grass from the Yarn Chef on Etsy.

3 comments:

Bubba said...

Þetta græna garn er geggjað. Hlakka til að sjá sjalið.

Guðbjörg

Anonymous said...

Vá geggjaðir sokkar og líka garnið.

kveðja, Hafrún Ásta

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David