Sunday, April 8, 2007

My Easteregg!



I am pretty exited about this, this is the first time in 10 - 15 years that I have gotten an Easteregg. The kids gave me this egg and for those of you not in Iceland it is the custom to give at least kids this kind of eggs for Easter.
The size varies of course but this look is on almost all the eggs, they are chocolate with all sorts of candy inside and a little paper piece with some traditional saying on it. This can be something like "The apple does not fall far from the tree" or such.
Anyways this is the biggest egg you can get I think and it is 750 grams of chocolaty goodness.
So if I don't post anything for a day or two you know what I am doing, pigging out on the chocolate instead of knitting :-)

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Just enjoy it.

My kids got various eggs (and chocolate bunnies a la USA) in various sizes. We are all enjoying it ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh! I got one #4 from my dad!