Sunday, March 2, 2008

Baby Knitting

I knitted two of those sets and love the yarn, it is Mulligatawny from the Yarn Chef and since the colors of the yarn did all the talking I chose a pattern that would highlight the yarn without taking it over. The sweater pattern is the Seamless Yoked Baby Cardigan from Knitting on The Net and its a free pattern by Carole Barenys

Next up is a Girls sweater in the same yarn but different pattern and color and I have somehow been sucked into join the Garden Party KAL on the Posh Knitters board on Ravelry, this shawl has a very intresting construction and will be fun to knit. I probably will knit it at a snails pace but thats ok by me.

I have also been knitting some socks and here are the lates ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely finishes. I can't wait to see the girl sweater!