Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The perfect pattern

has been found for the psychedelic carpet yarn, if this is not a match made in heaven I don't know what is!

The only downside to this beauty is that I don't imagine that it is good for sunbathing since the mesh pattern would give you a very interesting tan to say the least.

For those of you that wish to buy this pattern I am sad to inform you that it is sold out since it was published in Carina a German magazine in 1986.

It might also need some adjustments since it is clearly not geared towards today's fake silicon boobs, but it will certainly showcase any naval piercing the wearer might have.

That said, I have finished the socks from last posting and I have also finished the Baby Sweater on Two Needles from Knitter's Almanac.
So now I can really get the Garden Party shawl going, but as I seam to have a very short attention span something else might take my fancy so stay tuned for the next installment of awful yarns and obscure patterns.

2 comments:

fleegle said...

Okay. It's Wednesday and really time to sober up.

I simply have no comeback for this outfit.

Thanks for the compliments on my little samples--except I started Spring over again in red and haven't made up my mind yet. Waffle waffle.

Flutter-by said...

You absoloutly HAVE to knit this! I await with baited breath - it is a stunning idea. Somewhere on knitty is a mans thong so you could do a his and hers set......